Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Phone number has been used

Hi~I received many property agent send me the message(at least once a day) and I think that my phone number has been used by someone else before I purchase it. So, is there any solution to solve this problem?Thanks.
Highlighted

Re: Phone number has been used

SuperUser

@Jm314 wrote:
Hi~I received many property agent send me the message(at least once a day) and I think that my phone number has been used by someone else before I purchase it. So, is there any solution to solve this problem?Thanks.

hi... just to share my own experience:

1. sometimes it is another provider that has sold/ leaked your phone details. provider here could be bank, insurance companies, etc... <-- for my own case, i am very sure it came from a bank.

2. there is not much that you can do about it. from my own experience, asking the agent to remove your number is quite useless. probably the set of numbers got sold/ leaked to many different people.

3. at least your case, not as bad as what i have seen happen to others... the number's previous owner owed many ppl money and then disappeared. so new owner now gets many calls from ahlong, etc...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers