Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Payment for Google Play Store

I try to add digi as a payment in Google play store when I click use digi billing it says your digi account can't be use for mobile payment is there a way to fix that? It will be highly appreciated if there is a solution to this problem

Support

Hi LeeHaoKeane. 

1- If you are using a Digi Postpaid account, you need to use it for at least 30 days. If less than 30 days, please try again on the 31st day.
2- If you are using a Digi Prepaid, make sure that your number is still active and have sufficient credit.
3- Switch your WiFi OFF and use Digi connection only.
4- If you are using a dual SIM phone, please use only your Digi SIM in the slot 1. Remove the other SIM card.
5- Clear all of your Play Store / App Store browsing history.
6- Try again after that. 

Hope that helps.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

thanks for the help i will try it when i reach the 31st day

Support

No problem, it's our pleasure. Do let us know should the issue still persists after 30 days ya, TQ :-)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.

I face the same problem. Please help. All of sudden i can't make (unavailable) in-apps purchase at google play even though i got enough balance at my digi prepaid. Then i try to remove at e-pay google hopefully to re-add it back. But now i cant even add digi prepaid method for purchases. Please help.