Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Payment for Google Play Store

I try to add digi as a payment in Google play store when I click use digi billing it says your digi account can't be use for mobile payment is there a way to fix that? It will be highly appreciated if there is a solution to this problem

Support

Hi LeeHaoKeane. 

1- If you are using a Digi Postpaid account, you need to use it for at least 30 days. If less than 30 days, please try again on the 31st day.
2- If you are using a Digi Prepaid, make sure that your number is still active and have sufficient credit.
3- Switch your WiFi OFF and use Digi connection only.
4- If you are using a dual SIM phone, please use only your Digi SIM in the slot 1. Remove the other SIM card.
5- Clear all of your Play Store / App Store browsing history.
6- Try again after that. 

Hope that helps.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

thanks for the help i will try it when i reach the 31st day

Support

No problem, it's our pleasure. Do let us know should the issue still persists after 30 days ya, TQ :-)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.

I face the same problem. Please help. All of sudden i can't make (unavailable) in-apps purchase at google play even though i got enough balance at my digi prepaid. Then i try to remove at e-pay google hopefully to re-add it back. But now i cant even add digi prepaid method for purchases. Please help.

Hello,
I'm having trouble with my payment for playstore.I try to remove the digi payment and add it again.When i try to purchase something from Play Store,it say"You have reached purchase limit set by your mobile operator.Please try again within the next 30 days".It's has been two months right now and it still doesn't change.Can i know how to purchase again?

You have reached the purchase limit set by your mobile operators. Please help ! This appears while purchasing on Google play