25-12-2015 10:18 PM
Solved! Go to Solution.
26-12-2015 11:47 AM
We have compiled common issues for direct billing here, please refer to it: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ
Summary of important criteria:
11-04-2016 07:41 AM
11-04-2016 09:06 AM
My credit limit is at 200, but I can't seem to purchase anything using the digi bill for Google play books. I've already top up and paid 180 but still I am unable to buy any books. Why?
have you referred to the link provided by MrOctopus earlier? there is a list of "requirements" that needs to be fulfilled before the Direct billing can work -- things like billing address in your Google account, etc...
11-04-2016 09:23 AM
26-07-2017 04:04 PM
22-03-2018 05:14 PM
Hi MrOctopus and everyone else,
i'm using Xiaomi and have the same problem. Found the answer in MIUI forum. im sharing it here
follow this steps:
1. im using MI MAX (MIUI Global 9.2) with dual SIM function, SIM 1 is CELCOM while SIM 2 is DIGI (Main line)
2. goto Setting > SIM Cards & Mobile networks > Select the other provider (non DIGI)
3. Turn off that SIM
4. Open Google Play > Setting > Account > payment Method .. the DIGI CARRIER BILLING is no longer in red font
5. go back to your SIM card setting and turn on your other SIM
6. go back to Google Play Payment Method and you will find DIGI CARRIER BILLING is still availabe
24-03-2018 09:03 AM