Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PUK Number

Dear Digi,

Please help to retrieve back my digi prepaid PUK number. I lost my sim card pack that contain the PUK num

Re: PUK Number

Community Manager

@digiuser87, do you have MyDigi app or access to MyDigi website? You can retrieve your PUK code online. Alternatively, call Helpline at 0162211800 for assistance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I have entered the wrong PUK and PIN number too many times, and it shows O attempts left. What do I do now?

Community Manager

@hlhy wrote:

I have entered the wrong PUK and PIN number too many times, and it shows O attempts left. What do I do now?

The SIM card will have to be replaced at a Digi Store, at a fee of RM10. Owner of the number needs to be present. Locate a nearby Digi outlet that provides SIM replacement here: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

mut Member
small

Community Manager

@mut, you can get your PUK code on the SIM bracket or through MyDigi app/website. If you need further assistance to get your PUK number, you may contact Live Chat (10am-9pm).

Vui lòng giúp lấy lại số PUK trả trước Digi của tôi. Tôi đã mất gói thẻ sim có chứa mã số PUK

Please help to retrieve back my digi prepaid PUK number. I lost my sim card pack that contain the PUK num
Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi Wannboo, kindly send us a private message <here> including your mobile number for further checking. Thank you.

Steam wallet code not receive

i just bought steam wallet from digi and it is not sending the code come. It even cost my credit inside. Please take it seriously.

29133940_2004298689824724_3207774261494153216_n.jpg
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers