Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PREPAID MSG FROM 2901

[ Edited ]

can anyone help to clarify on this:

i recd this msg from 2901 ..... Successfully Activated - Monthly RM3 (1 GB) on my prepaid mobile....

I have never subscribed/accepted for this service. This is an unauthorised activation. Please unactivate it immediately and if  money has been deducted from my account, I want Digi to refund me.

Re: PREPAID MSG FROM 2901

Contributor

Hi there, 

I do called up to DiGi care line for this issues. 

They inform that  1GB data is DiGi given  it "FREE" to prepaid customers.

They also inform the first 2 months are "FREE".  and if we like to continue from 3rd month onwards  we need to pay only RM3 per month.

I do asked them how to deativate this package. They asked we press UMB *116# and select Unsubscribe.

Hope this helpful for you.

However for me no credit deduction on my side when receive this SMS offer. 

on unsubcribed the RM3 per month internet....they lead u to subcribe the one month RM50 subscription....THIS IS DAY LIGHT ROBBERY .....TO UNSUBSCRIBE THE rm50 SUBSCRIPTION....U HV TO FORFEIT THE  REMAINING CHARGES.....

GOSH....WHAT ALL THESE  ????????????????????? **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**

Support

nancykong, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!