Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Kobi, i need to MNP port out of Digi to go to another telco. Can you please look at the PM i sent you, thx.

Zemi plz help me mnp port out of digi. Like the other users i too received the digi confirmation for mnp so i replied back "Y" capital letter, no spacing, and no quotes. as soon as i received the sms so it was also on time.

But the 2 mnp requests i did all got rejected. now is my third time trying to mnp port out of digi. i need help.

Support

Hi ainz00alg0wn. Your PM is referred. We believe that your application was successful on 29 May 2021. Our apology for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

can anyone help me to solve this that said one or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS validation but i never receive any SMS validation.

can anyone help me to solve this that said one or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS validation but i never receive any SMS validation.

anyone help to solve this, i get the message said.Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our
SMS Validation. What should i do for porting out drom digi.
My mobile number is 0162368226.

Support

Hi zhehang. Please resubmitted your application and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
Why digi rejected my request to port out? Please I working from home and my area cant use digi because coverage too bad. If you keep rejected my rquest second time i will make a report to MCMC. Already resubmit to port out for the second time . My number 01126128598.

Support

Adawiyah97, we have responded to your other post.

TQ

Happen to me too, this has been the 4th day I tried to port out but it keep rejecting my request despite replying 'Y' on time. Please help expedite this issue as I need to chnge operator ASAP!