Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

I already requested twice to port out from digi to celcom. It keep says my request is not successful. Frustrated. Already call the customer service. And the result also failed. Please help with my number +60175251655 prepaid

Support

firdausmangsor, please resubmit it again and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for further assistance.

Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

i want to port out fron digi to xpax,but im careless say N,can you resubmit that request pls,0165721057 is my number

Support

For port-out request, kindly inform the new telco to do the resubmission ya, fereizzel.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi.

I wish to port out from Digi. However, I keep on getting the sms saying that my request got rejected despite replying to the confirmation sms. First, I received: SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE (from 27676).

Support

Hi lrlabt. Please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, please PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

How can i resubmit my application?

Support

lrlabt, u just need to request for the respective telco provider to resubmit the request for u ya

Help me! Digi reply me with this "Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help" after im trying to port out from Digi yesterday. I already replied "Y" to the confirmation message but my requested is still rejected. Help please, this is really inconvinient!

Support

Hi hafizryyy. Please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, please PM (inbox) us for checking. Thank you.