Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Hi. L already received port put message from Digi after I reported it here. But, after I reply 'Y' it said "Your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help".
How can I solve this ?? It has been 1 week

Support

hazimhusaini02. Please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Requested to port out from Digi  on 20/2/21 at Celcom around 11.30 am. Received the request confirmation text at 3.54pm to which I have replied with a "Y". Received a reply from Digi stating that the request was being processed. At 9.55pm, received text from Digi saying " Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help".

The next day on 21/2/21 I called the Digi customer service, they ask to resubmit again, so I go Celcom to explain to them and they help me to resubmit again at 10.05am. Received the request confirmation text at 2.15pm to which I have replied with a "Y".  Received a reply from Digi stating that “Sorry your request is not successful. Pls contact your current telco to clarify. At 8.14pm, received text from Digi saying " Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help".

Today 22/2/21, received a text from Digi ”Last call! Offer ends 28/2/21. Stay with your current plan and get EXTRA 20GB/month at ZERO cost with 1 year contract. Reply Y20 to 28282.T&C’.

Can pls help me with the port out from Digi? Thank you.

Hi.

I wish to port out from Digi. However, I keep on getting the sms saying that my request got rejected despite replying to the confirmation sms. First, I received: SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE (from 27676). So I went to Digi store and asked them for help. I was told that it should be no problem now and they asked me to inform new telco to resubmit the request

Hi. I want to port out from digi for my number 01136649877. But i got message "Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED.So I went to Digi store and asked them for help. I was told that it should be no problem now and they asked me to inform new telco to resubmit the request,can your send new message for i port out.

Support

Hi Fiq12. Please ask your next preferred telco to resubmit your application and the confirmation SMS will be sent within 24 to 48 hours after that.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Can u just let me port out from digi ??? Y it so hard to let go my number from this telco ?

Why process so long?i wish to port out from digi...

I am having same issue. I have responded many times 'Y' in sms but in return "Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify."
I have few times to help desk and the customer service also cant help on this.
Why digi makes us so tough to port out? I receive phone confirmation earlier on and now it required sms confirmation.

Support

Megatfx, we'll continue to check via our PM.

weipenglee / lydiawss. Please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.