Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Hello, I want to port out from Digi to Umobile yesterday. After that, I replied Y to DIGI yesterday and today I received message from Digi stated that my request was rejected.  Can you help me?
My number is 0108898045 postpaid plan

Support

Hi ainol1108, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

[ Edited ]
Hello.. Why so difficult to port out from digi? 1 got rejected frt the 1st try.. And 2 requet still pending about 2 days. Somebody please help me.. The line for internet so slow in here.. Need to port out to another network

Hi Digi, I wish to port out but your side never send me any SMS, my prepaid number is 0168655608

Support

Hi EricYong, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

Eric Law Chee Yong, 0168655608

Hi,
May I know how long more do you need for me to port out from digi? I wonder how long time it need? I don't have any outstanding debt for any month, so it should be pretty simple to settle right? Kindly give me a duration please, because I need to settle for a temporary plan if you guys cannot work it out ( I need to call & browsing Internet ), the 1GB free internet for 7 days that you guys given clearly is not enough for me, and I thank you for the efforts but I don't expect me to wait for 7 days to port out okay.

Support

EricYong, your application was only submitted today at 11:05:42am and the whole process will take 24 ~ 48 hours to complete if there's no issue involved.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi,
I thought it was submitted since 1 pm yesterday, because I requested to port in another telco and I waited for almost 20 hours until this morning, and I finally decided to ask from here. It seems the application was never submitted unless we requested from here. Anyway, thanks, waiting to hear from you soon.

Hi Im also counter the same issued here, I have request so many time to port out since last week. Please help me +601132233431

So sad,
Cs on apps not reply my enquiry
Cs on call keeps tell me to resubmit the request