Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Dear Digi,

My account is active and not barred.

Please proceed the my approval to port out.

Attached herewith a screen shot of the problem.

Please assist. Tq

Regards,

bond

9.25pm sent request, so late, why digi, send again please?

Support

LawyerBond, if the issue still persists, please PM us ur full name and number to check further on this ya

Contributor

on 1st of August i just receive an SMS from Digi saying i have received my RM15 internet credit and RM15 is deducted from my balance,i did not subscribe to any internet plan and i have received the same SMS on July but it never deduct RM15 from my balance so i just ignored it but this time i just lost RM15 from something i never subscribe to,i want my money back and cancel the subscription.

I wish to port out from digi. However, i receiced a sms stated that my request to port out from digi was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Kindly help to check how to port out successfully. Thanks.

Support

Hi cmjia. Resubmit your application and if that is rejected again, PM us for further checking.

Thank you..

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify......

I have received this message..... What can i do?? I already request for port out from Digi

I got SMS from digi that my port out request was rejected. "Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help". Can you help me to settle this matter sir ??

Support

Sharpick1302, if issue still persist, please PM us ur full name and number ya for verification and further checking on this matter

Hi, I’m digi postpaid user. I wish to port out from digi to maxis. I received a portout reject msg due to outstanding bill for this month. I have make the payment immediately and waiting for 2 days. What is the status now ?