Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Support

Rimun2. Resubmit your application and if it rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi,

ive requested to port out from Digi earlier today, but till now I did not received any SMS regarding confirmation to port out.

can anyone assist me on this?

thanks

Support

AlynnAz, please check ur inbox. Tq.

Hi,

I still did not received any SMS from Digi to port out. Been request for second time. Can someone please help to check my status on port out?

thanks

I have made a request to port out from digi to maxis, but i don't receive any message or responses from digi regarding my request to port out. Please do something digi???

Support

Hi AlynnAz / Mariyam. SMS will be sent within 24 to 48 hours from the submission date and time. If already over 48 hours, PM (inbox) us for checking. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I am facing the same issues. Is digi try to keep their customer like that?

Support

iristeh, we have responded to your PM. Thank you.

Dear Zemi,

I am strong supporter of DIGI. However, currently i need to port out one of my principle line that with no  supplementary  attached.

However my request was rejected and the reason give is "Principle line has supplementary line(s) that should be ported".

I had PMed you. Can you please check?

Teoh

Hi,

Any update.

Teoh