Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Support

ashleyng0929, please check ur inbox. Tq.

i'm facing the problem port out from digi (prepaid plan) to maxis. i had follow the instructions reply to 27676 within the time frame but receive reply saying "your request is not successful, please contact your current telco to clarify" and after the time frame receive  reply from Digi saying my request is rejected. 

i had submit the request twice, 2 times also the same problem.

anyone can assist?

Hi

I have requested to port out from digi and reply Y when i got message "Please confirm your request to leave Digi. Reply Y or N before 01-11-21 10:00:00". However, the reply was state "Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify." I tried for several times, the results still same. And today i got message that "Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our
SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help".

Please check this issue Digi, i have no outstanding and i already unsubscribe my internet plan to port out.

Thanks in advance

Support

Din8, if the issue still persists, please PM us the full details of ur issue ya together with ur full name and phone number

Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify.

Digi please look into this issue. I had similar experience.

I have requested to port out from digi and reply Y when i got message

"Please confirm your request to leave Digi. Reply Y or N before 07-11-21 13:29:00".

However, the reply was state "Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify."

I tried for several times, the results still same. 

I livechat with Digi CS, and was told to wait for a new validation SMS to be sent later at 3:30pm

but at 3:31pm, got the following SMS

"Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help".

my 2nd liivechat with Digi CS, the rep just stonewalled me and insist I didn't reply in time and asked to resubmit.

I have contacted my new telco and confirmed a MNP port re-submit

Please check this issue Digi.

Support

agm3r, if the issue still persist now, please PM u ur full name and phone number to check further on this. Tq.

thankfully, the issue has been resolved. thanks

Support

Good to hear that and thank you for the update, agm3r. Have a nice day and stay safe always ya! 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

saya nk port out digi ke maxis, tetapi tidak berjaya. boleh bantu 

no tel : 0199968507