Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

My request to port out was rejected even though my number has no outstanding payment from other telco. Already replied Y to Digi but response till now

I have use Digi service for quite a long time. However, I want to change to another telco because some issues. For your information, I dont have any contract with digi as i use prepaid only. My request to change to another telco was rejected. I have tried for the second time, but seem this problem still unsolved . Can u rectify this issue for me?

Support

Dsk1, please check your PM and provide us with the requested details ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Why i got this message from digi?

Support

The port-out request currently being processed, Dsk1. It should be completed at any time from now. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

HI,

Can anyone check the port out status for No. 0169525380 , I  have resubmitted 3rd time. PLEASE HELP

Support

sinivasagam46, we believe the port-out request for 0169525380 already completed. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

i have a enquiry about my port out failed because my account number inactive?...

Support

Hi lypaz. Please ask that telco to resubmit your application and it will be processed again within 24~48 hours. Please make sure that your account is active. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi can someone please make it clear why can't I port out from digi? I've responded 'Y' to the message twice, and yet I keep getting rejected due to the nonesense reason 'some or all numbers are not in service'. Bloody **bleep**