Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Anonymous

Hi semanjuti, Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Hi Digi

Usually how long will it take to receive the message to port out? My new telco has already submitted the request this morning.

Support

Hi wawawa. It takes 24~48 hours for the whole process to complete if there's no issue.You may check with us again after 48 hours (from the submission date and time) if you didn't receive any update. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

The problem still  occuring here... Have been replyied "Y" but received message below. Please help me port out my number... Waiting for so many days alreadyWeChat Image_20190907193849.jpg

Anonymous

Hi Qiqiteh, Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Please include your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Hi , I want to port out from digi. Already received the confirmation/validation message and replied "Y" but then my request got rejected by an SMS saying "Sorry, your request is not successful. Please contact yr current telco to clarify. and i did the call , they requested me to change the sms setting and try again. but still fail.

Please help. i have no idea what's going on.

Thanks.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-30 at 12.18.02.jpeg

Anonymous

Hi damiansce, We have responded to your PM pertaining to the said issue. Thank you.

I want to port out from digi but my request was rejected on 12 october 2019. Please let me port out my number. This is my number 01131869805

Same goes to me.. I really want to port out from digi and today was the 3rd day but Digi still wont let me switched to umobile.. Already reply Y to leave the digi but I got the message saying my current mobile number was not active.. Excuse me? My current number I've been using for many years what an excuse they are making.. I already ask Umobile center to resubmitted my port out and I'm still waiting a confirmation message for Digi to release my network! Really disappointed

Umi Nasuha 0164285846

Support

Mariamalissza, please check your inbox ya.

nasuhaa92, port-out request for 0164285846 currently being processed. The outcome of the request should be known at any time within 24-48 working hours from the time request submitted. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!