Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Support

The process will take about 2 working days (weekend and public holiday not included). Once the signal has been disconnected, you may change to the new sim. TQ.

Hi, my request to port out to maxis got rejected twice, already asked maxis to resubmit again

Support

Hi midpoint057. If your latest submission is rejected again, PM us again for further checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

What is happening? Please help me
I wont to port out from digi

Support

Hi lrlabt. Resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us ya. We have responded to your other post too.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I want to port out from digi but it keep failed please help me my number is 0174479940

Support

Hi Haidar1. Please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us ya. Thank you.

Hi i have sent the application but 6 day have include today digi do not respond or give sms to port out

Support

Haidar1, if issue still persist, please PM us the full details to check further on this ya

I have sent the application for port out for many time but digi do not respond anything help me my number is 0174479940