Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

I want to port out from digi. Already received the confirmation/validation message and replied "Y" but then my request got rejected by an SMS saying "Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help"

Why?
Please let me port out my number.
Highlighted

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Screenshot proof
Highlighted

Support

Hi Redzuan25. Please ask your preferred telco to resubmit your application and should the issue persists, you may DM us for us to check further. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

After resubmit my application, my request to port out was successful.

Problem solved.
Thank you Digi.
Highlighted

Support

Thanks for the update, Redzuan25.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Can you help me resubmit my application.. step by step please. Im lost already 😓
Highlighted

Support

Please check your PM ya, Mohdsufupan. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I also faced the same problem. I cannot port out from Digi eventhough I already reply Y to the sms sent by Digi. I already asked the new telco to resubmit the request. Still waiting for the new port out validation message from Digi.

Highlighted

Support

We believe the port-out request for your number already completed, Snabilah1211.

Kindly refer to our response on your another post over here https://bit.ly/2GNfS5i

Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

Status port out 0109224293