Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Support

chocolatepink, if the issue still persist, please PM us ur full name, IC number and phone number to check further on this. Tq.

I’ve already DM ed but until now it’s still not read yet and my request to port out got rejected AGAIN.

Support

Hi chocolatepink, we have a response to your PM, please check. Thank you. 

Okey

Hi.

I want to port out from Digi to Maxis. I replied Y to 27676 and received. Today I received message from Digi, my request was rejected. Then, I tried to call Digi Helpline to resubmit my application to port out but I don't receive any message after that. Can you help me?
My number is +60108240675 prepaid plan.

Support

Hi hazimhusaini02. Resubmission is via Maxis and based on our record, it was resubmitted and it is still in progress.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

My request to porting out from digi was rejected for 2 times . Would you help me? My number is 0197692658.

Support

Hi Adilazamani. Please resubmit it and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Dear Digi,

Please help me to port out my Digi number to Tunetalk. I have submitted the form but it says rejected. Kindly check. Thank you

@hazimhusaini02 wrote:
Hi.

I want to port out from Digi to Maxis. I replied Y to 27676 and received. Today I received message from Digi, my request was rejected. Then, I tried to call Digi Helpline to resubmit my application to port out but I don't receive any message after that. Can you help me?

@hazimhusaini02 wrote:
Hi.

Highlighted

Support

NurFatihah13, please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, you can PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.