Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Support

Hi k3r0l. Please reactivate (reload) your account and resubmit your application. If it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for further checking.

Thank you. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
Hi, thank you for your response.

I have reload my acc, requested back to port out and also I have reply (Y). The last update was I have received the confirmation sms says that my request is being processed. Hopefully everything is ok.

Its been a great years with digi.
But my area did not have a good coverage.

My boss already mad,
He trying to call me but dint connect,
I dont want to lose my job, I have a family.

Hope you can help with this

Thank you

Support

k3r0l, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad If the issue still persists, please PM us ur full name and number to check further on this ya

Need help to port out from digi. Tq

Support

Hi adlisalleh90, we have a response to your PM. Please check ya. TQ 

kenapa saya tak dpt send msj ke digi untuk rply Y. . BERKALI-KALI RPLY Y MSIH SMS NOT SEND. . CALL DIGI HELPLINE UNTUK ALLOW SEMUA DH BUAT TAPI MASIH TERJADI YANG SAMA REPLY Y L MESEJ NOT SEND. . KINDILY DISSPOINTED. FUTHER TO REPORT SKMM@MCMC ABOUT THIS. . ANYONE CAN HELP?

Support

ulmarah. Please check your SMS settings because you need to give a permission to your phone to send SMS to a non normal phone number. Non normal phone numbers are the ones without the prefix 016, 014 etc.

Please check related to the premium SMS settings too as you need to enable it.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I have done all permission. . but still cant rply . . please help. . digi hold me i know. . many complain about MNP from digi. . just let us go laa

Support

ulmarah, if the issue still persist till now, please PM us ur full name and number for verification and further checking on this ya

Having similar issue as well. Called Digi helpline and they checked and said there’s no issue with my account and told that I had to ask the other service provider to resubmit. Why was it even rejected in the first place if there’s no issue with my account?