Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Kenapa diam?? Org suruh selesaikan bkn diam
Highlighted

Sial doh digi ni.. Dieorg snyap je.. Dah reply Y ckp kte xbalas.. Alahai.. Kesian digi.. Miskin sgt ke nk duit org.. Alahai.. Kesiann.. Smpai skang staf digi pn x layan.. Wow.. Lahanat doh korang ni.

Dh pm pn snyap.. Knpe digi ni.. Alahai..miskin sgt ke digi??

Sama bro aku pakai tenet RM 35, sbulan haram tak rasa apa line "H" buat rugi je duit.

Hi Digi, I want to change the no. to Celcom. I have received the new SIM for MNP. I've visited Digi Center to cancel my DiGi Postpaid 38 subscription, but I was instructed to activate the SIM. The problem is that the new SIM cannot be activated. What is the next step?

Support

Hi eddy_8765. PM (inbox) and provide us your phone number for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Digi Zemi, this is my number 0168992523. Thank you in advance.

my number 01131093042 swtiching from digi to unifi, but getting rejected, CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCOONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY... Why keep reject?

Support

Domon, kindly inform the new telco to resubmit the request and we'll process it once updated in the system ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Edy submit, how long it take