Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Hi.

I wish to port out from Digi. However, I keep on getting the sms saying that my request got rejected despite replying to the confirmation sms. First, I received: SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE (from 27676). So I went to Digi store and asked them for help. I was told that it should be no problem now and they asked me to inform new telco to resubmit the request. And I did. I replied the 2nd sms but still got rejected and this time I received: ONE OR MORE PHONE LINE DID NOT REPLY TO OUR SMS VALIDATION (from 27676). New telco called me up and told me the reason - did not reply to the confirmation sms. So they resubmit the request again. The 3rd time I just directly got the ONE OR MORE PHONE LINE DID NOT REPLY TO OUR SMS VALIDATION, without even getting the confirmation request (but it was from another sender, "Digi"). I hereby include the screenshots.

Honestly, this is getting frustrating. Please help me. 

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_2020-03-19-21-31-18-747_com.android.mms.jpgScreenshot_2020-03-19-21-31-26-207_com.android.mms.jpgScreenshot_2020-03-19-21-31-30-875_com.android.mms.jpgScreenshot_2020-03-19-21-31-40-550_com.android.mms.jpg

Highlighted

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Hi.

I want to port out from Digi to Maxis yesterday, I replied Y to 27676 and received. Today I received message from Digi, my request was rejected. Can you help me?
My number is +60146911482 prepaid plan.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Ddolly, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hello, I want to port out from Digi to Tunetalk yesterday, I replied Y to DIGI and I received message from Digi stated that my request was rejected. Today i had resubmit my application but still no response. Can you help me?
My number is 0143509325 prepaid plan.
Highlighted

Hi. I want to port ot from digi for my number 01136629362. But i got message "Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED. sy dah call digi helpline tapi takdapat apa sy nak. pls help me
Highlighted

Support

Hi mellenyt9. We believe that your application was successful last night

Hi hanisnur. Your application was resubmitted today and is still in progress. You shall receive a confirmation SMS anytime ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi , I faced the exactly same issue here. The verification SMS should be sent from Digi or 27676? 

I received the SMS asking for confirmation from 27676, but rejection notification from Digi.  It says one or more phone lines did not reply to the SMS validation. Called to the customer service twice and none of the CS officers are able to answer the reason.  There are no outstanding bills and I don't have any sub lines. 

Please assist ASAP, I need this to be done immediately. Thank you.