Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Please help to check the status of port out

Support

Hi Nicholas8487. It has been rejected. Please reactivate your account (reload) and resubmit your application ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

[ Edited ]
Hi, I had requested to port out from Digi on 10th July. However, yesterday received an sms stating "Sorry, your request was rejected. SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE Please call 0162211800 for help".

Any particular reason for this port out reject? By the way, the number is active.

Support

Hi Suhen22. Please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

This is going to be third request im gonna do and rejected two times ready.hope wil get a better solution.

Support

Hi Suhen22, Please PM our inbox if you have any inquiries regarding Digi products and services so we can assist you further, Thank You

WHY DIGI SUDDENLY MAKE MY NUMBER NOT ACTIVE SINCE I ASK TO PORT OUT DIGI??!!!EASE FIX THIS PROBLEM
Highlighted

Hi last time my request to port out from digi was rejected.Today I ask celcom to resubmit my application, but the request was on hold waiting for digi side to respond. Please assist me on this issue

Hey digi..stop wasting my time and stop rejecting my port out. I had made all the balance payment to digi and you digi wasted me 1 week time just reply your port out sms again and again .i had made a report to MCMC because u digi reject me for no reason and delaying my port out.

Support

Hi Jt123. We have responded to your other post.

Thank you.