Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PORT OUT REJECTED & ACCOUNT TEMPORARY DISCONNECTED?!

To whom may concern,

After episodes  of useless effort to connect to your suppose very helpful careline number  FAILED, 

This is my LAST straw before I hand in an official report to Consumer Tribunal Court , FOMCA, or possible Civil Law cases  on the next working days. 

Case number : CAS-14275997-X34D , was reffered, and no assistance received until  today. 

DIGI, as The Telco company  has  no rights to barr my port out, I am requesting an official reason/ statement for the denied of port out, with temporary disconnection enforced on the phoneline  to me. 

Secondly,  It is not in your  policy /FAQ that a mandatory for the customer to state reasons to port out.  
As a consumer, I am reserving my rights to respond to that.  

Re: PORT OUT REJECTED & ACCOUNT TEMPORARY DISCONNECTED?!

Support

We're monitoring the port-out request, JoeyArghhh. Kindly response to the validation SMS sent to your number as instructed in the message ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Same thing happen to me. Please assist.

Anonymous

Hi Lokei, Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Please include your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

I'm in the same situation right now,Been a few days and digi always sent me message state that my port out is being reject,The thing is, I never ever ever receive any message regarding the Y AND N, and yet they said I didnt reply??!! HOW CAN I REPLY WHEN I GET NO MESSAGE??????Call the digi customer service and they said its the system problem,so they have make a report for me, and yet????? NOTHING HAPPEN,JUST REFFERED TILL NOW?? Can u guys just port out my number??? Why is it soo hard???I really need to exchange my telco due to the Internet line,and I don't want to change to a new number,Can't u guys figure this thing out???Please la
My number : 0109249157
My case number : CAS-20894944-B0B6

Support

Hi syajamie, The unpleasant experience that you have encountered with our service is sincerely regretted. As checked, your case is pending investigation. Rest assured, steps are being taken to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Your kind patience and understanding would be most appreciated. 

At the same time, we would appreciate if you could resubmit your port-out request at your recipient network. TQ 

Highlighted

Hi, it's been 4th time already, and u ask me to resubmit again?hahahaha what a joke ya.. Please be professional and just do your job correctly, instead of just menyusahkan your customer,I've been with digi for a very long time,and this is how u guys treat your customers, Well done.