Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PORT OUT FROM Last Month Till Today

none stop reject... many excuse phone not active system down system error port out department issue bla bla etc... caling CS , LIVE chat going to digi center all just  wasting my time. i am gonna reload 1 last time again. if keep getting this bull**bleep** i will just cancel my postpaid line and move to other telco. 1 prepaid number only can take this long. well played... good job.

CAS-6908328-V3X4
CAS-6879032-S5G8

Re: PORT OUT FROM Last Month Till Today

Contributor

Hi,@KitKit.

We'll monitor your account closely to make sure your request is going smoothly. Sorry for any inconvenient caused. Thanks!

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Today a friend of mine also get the unacceptable reason for rejecting porting out @ Prepaid validity expired/line temporary disconnected .Not only one but a several of my friends  living in the same area porting out because of the poor coverage.And they received the same reason for reject when porting out.They have to call Digi customer service  and resubmit MNP   1 to 2 times before the MNP success 

IMG_20180420_153815.jpg

[ Edited ]
Contributor

In my opinion.....nowadays porting in and porting out  are very common amongst users,so no need to use such methods (unreasonable excuses)  to make users troubled  to  port out .Telcos should focus in providing better coverages ,competitive prices and services in order for  them to stay.

Imagine that you buy high end gadget and subscribe to a plan  but you can't get to fully used the service you paid for .........