Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Out of credit due to RM3 deduction

Digi keep on deducting RM3 everyday. It says "Penggunaan internet anda tlh mencecah RM3*.Guna sebanyak RM5*lagi utk nikmati Internet PERCUMA sepanjang hari sehgga 12 tgh malam! *tidak termasuk GST".

I'm very sure , I didn't turn on my mobile data function on my phone & I'm very sure, i didn't subscribe to any Digi data plan recently. But why Digi keep on deducting RM3??

Please help.....

Re: Out of credit due to RM3 deduction

Community Manager

@KUMUTA1002, I suggest that you obtain assistance from Helpline (0162211800) for this matter. If you wish to avoid accidentally using data, you may request to turn off Pay-As-You-Use internet. Doing this will turn off the capability to use the internet if you are not subscribed to data plan, but once you have data plan, you can use the internet again.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support
Correct, MrOctopusK :-) by activating Stop_Internet service, the number will be blocked from connecting to the internet hence, will avoid the internet PAYU charges.

However, you also have few other options KUMUTA1002 :-) Alternatively, you can consider activating IDD Internet Club from *138# menu; or change to the latest plan (Digi Smart Prepaid or New Best Prepaid v2) from *128*1*4# menu. These options will provide your number with free basic internet access so there will be no risk of PAYU charges.

Thank you.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Dear sir, can you please turn off my Pay-As-You-Use internet. 016-8129674

Support

Hi albertsott,

We have successfully activated Stop Internet service to avoid future credit deduction to your line under the Data PAYU. After this, you will only connect to the Internet by having an active Internet package, not under PAYU ya. 

Thanks.

Hi sir can u please turn it off for me too..0166598528

Support

Stop_Internet has been activated for your number, Izzulislam.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Dear sir, can you please turn off  Pay-As-You-Use internet for me. 016-6698710. Thank you

Valued Contributor

Hi chong0716, kindly send us a private message <here> for further assistance. Thank you.

[ Edited ]
i also have this issues, can help to solve it?...0167623352