Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Online Payment failed

How long its will take??
Highlighted

Support

YUVAANISHRAJAND, rectification work is still in progress. We will try to update u here once we have any latest update on this ya

Highlighted

I have done my payment on 11.11.19 unfortunately the payment was failed and my money was deducted. How could u help me to solve this issue?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Ilizyn. If the payment still hasn't being updated, please PM (inbox) one of us (the Supports) ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I have paid Rm30 via MyDigi apps on 5 dec 19 and my bank account have been deducted but digi email me saying that the payment is failed. I email digi about this matter. My digi is now barred. I cant use my number. I had to use home wifi and i have no line when i went out. Please let me know anything about this matter im so frustrated. I called digi helpline and nobody pickup for so long i had to cancel the call because i have works to do.
Highlighted

Support

vmeii, kindly PM us your phone number and payment amount <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Online Payment failed

Hi, my payment from Digi apps were failed and I already received email from Digi. But my bank still haven't received any refund, can help me check it?
Highlighted

Support

VenusWong, please inbox us ur full name, phone number and ic number for verification and further assistance on this.