Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

One time data plan unlimited youtube and facebook + 4gb

Recently I bought one time data plan RM28 and its claim unlimited youtube and facebook with 4GB data but im realise whenever i open facebook its keep deduct from my 4GB data and not unlimited as the offer claim.. feel like been cheated by Digi..so how should i do?can i claim back or bring to KPDNKK this issue? Picture below show only applicable for youtube
Highlighted

Re: One time data plan unlimited youtube and facebook + 4gb

I'm just about to buy this plan then I saw your message, so this plan unlimited for youtube only? Or the matter sovled already? Thanks.

Highlighted

Already solved after i launch complaint by digi apps..really helpful..so now im freely open FB with unlimited FB data
Highlighted

Please digi i get same problem.. my 4gb data was use even i got unlimited facebook and youtube...
Highlighted

I have the same problem with 4gb + unlimited fb + unlimited youtube.. And it's will expire with in 5 hour.. Please solve my problem
Highlighted

the speed for this unlimited youtube only 1mbps
Highlighted

Recently I also bought one time data plan RM28 and its claim unlimited youtube and facebook with 4GB data but i realise whenever i open facebook and youtube its keep deduct from my 4GB data and not unlimited as the offer claim.. feel like been cheated by Digi..so how should i do..can i claim back or bring to KPDNKK this issue as well Picture below show my 4gb has been deducted
Highlighted

Yah 😡 i also in this problems😡How can it be like that?
Highlighted

i have subcribed  one time data plan rm28 for 4gb,with unlimited youtube and it says that it has unlimited youtube but once i have checked the  quota,it shows that it takes the qouta from 4 gb, plis can you fixx my problem

Highlighted

i faced the same problem with this person,it claims it has unlimited youtube,but when i checked my internet quota,it shows it use the 4 gb qouta when i  opened youtube