Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

OM:60020

I got this error when activiting my music freedom.I have subscribed to live weekly
image.png

Re: OM:60020

Community Manager

Music Freedom quota should have already been given upon subsciption of Prepaid Live internet plan. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

My musicfreedom quota is not been used

Community Manager

Just to confirm, are you using the supported apps listed here? http://new.digi.com.my/apps/music-freedom

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Yeah..thanks btw i called digi help line and digi engineers has solved this problem
Highlighted

Support

Thanks for the update AAWafiy Smiley Happy