Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Number invalid

With regards to the above, I am writing to you pertaining my phone number (0166687082) has been invalid. I have been staying in overseas for few months and could not return to Malaysia due to Covid-19. Hence, I could not reload my number eventhough it has expired and this has resulted my number to be inactive.

I would like to seek your great help to reactive my number as I have been using this number with your good company for more than 10 years and all my personal banking correspondence is using this number as well, thus it will be inconvenience for me if my number has been terminated.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Nicole

Re: Number invalid

Support

Hi nicoleybh. Please PM (inbox) for us to check on your account first.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

With regards to the above, I am writing to you pertaining my phone number (0166687082) has been invalid. I have been staying in overseas for few months and could not return to Malaysia due to Covid-19. Hence, I could not reload my number eventhough it has expired and this has resulted my number to be inactive.

I would like to seek your great help to reactive my number as I have been using this number with your good company for more than 10 years and all my personal banking correspondence is using this number as well, thus it will be inconvenience for me if my number has been terminated.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Nicole

I use super long life plan
But I can't login to tng ewallet, it shows my number is invalid when I try report to tng careline

Support

calvinLOW, please PM us ur full name, number and full details above if u are still facing the same issue now