Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Not registered on network after Digi's power station short circuit

Last 3 days , I haven't been able to regain any digi services after that issue even my friend had regained services. Changing sim card is not my top piriority

Re: Not registered on network after Digi's power station short circuit

Community Manager

@Bo wrote:
Last 3 days , I haven't been able to regain any digi services after that issue even my friend had regained services. Changing sim card is not my top piriority

Does it occur at other location as well?

Just as a check, was your prepaid expired or is still valid?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

My sim card is still valid and can be access thru my digi's app using wifi .  I'm still not registered  almost everywhere in Malaysia. Whenever I try to register to digi manually ,I instantly  didn't get any signal . Welp ...

My problem lies here

Community Manager

Usually having the error of not being able to register on  network is due to terminated prepaid or faulty SIM card. Since your options have exhausted,  I think you next best option is to get a SIM card replacement. The occurance of network outage may have been a coincidence. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having same problem like this but still get the same answer says no line at my place.. sad