Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

No registered on network

My old sim card 0149119546 had broken. I already get the replacement sim card, but when i try to use the new sim card it's prompted "no registerd on network". I tried manually find the network but failed. Thanks. Please help

Highlighted

Re: No registered on network

Support

We can't see any change of SIM card done to that number recently. Please re-visit the same Store you went to to get it changed. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I want to open My Old Digi SimCard .Now Can not registered on network.Please help me
Highlighted

Sorry I forget myvphone number It was 01131446978 It number need to active on network . please help Thank You
Highlighted

I need My Old SimCard Digi 01131446978 , switch on Network. please help.
Highlighted

Support

Hi AungNan, we regret to inform you that we unable to reactivate the number once a Prepaid account has been terminated. :-(

Highlighted

Kindly help me. My digi number shows ' not registered on network' . the number is 01136678954. if not active, can u activate it back ? tq.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Yessza,

Based on the record, the mobile number has already been terminated. :-( We wish to inform that we unable to retrieve and reactivate the number once a prepaid account has been terminated.

Thanks.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hey i have the same problem. It said that it cant be connected to network. Can u check my account. My number 0143234428.

Muchly appreciated
Highlighted

Support

Hi Muhamadhusni, 

As per checked, the number is still active in our system. Please try to reboot your device or you can swap to another device for a test. If the issue still persists,  please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your mobile number, full address and more info so that we can assist you further. Thanks