Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No SIM Card installed

Dear Digi,  on last Friday, out of sudden my phone pop-out a error message "no sim card installed". I tried to remove the SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. And i make sure that the SIM tray closes completely and isn't loose.  Then the problem remain. Then i tried to take my friend sim card & no error found. What can i do to get it fixed? Please advise. ThankYou. 

Re: No SIM Card installed

Support

Hi JTChai. Please PM (inbox) us your phone number for us to check on it first.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

No reply after i PM you my number after 23/12/2020? 

[ Edited ]

Anyhow, i already went to kiosk for SIM Card replacement. BUT i still wish to know why my sim card cant detected out of sudden before i get a replacement?  What is the issue? Please reply. ThankYou. 

Community Manager

SIM card can deteriorate and be damaged beyond operation. This can be accelerated if the SIM card is subjected to physical stress or harsh environment. Some would try to clean the SIM card contacts with an eraser. Some failure are within the internals of the SIM card.

Just have the owner of the number, like yourself to get a replacement SIM when it fails.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Noted ThankYou