Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

No Internet Connection but can sms

Since a few days ago,  my phone suddenly cannot use internet. There is still balance and the validity is until next month. My mobile data is on but i just cannot use internet.  For example, when i try to google something, it just said this site cant be reached. But i can send sms with no  problem. Im using digi prepaid best 2016. Please help.

Highlighted

Re: No Internet Connection but can sms

Community Manager

@Rachelxmt wrote:

Since a few days ago,  my phone suddenly cannot use internet. There is still balance and the validity is until next month. My mobile data is on but i just cannot use internet.  For example, when i try to google something, it just said this site cant be reached. But i can send sms with no  problem. Im using digi prepaid best 2016. Please help.

There is a few things to check in your scenario:

1. When your internet quota has finished, you will need to buy new add-on to continue high speed internet. If you would like to make use of your Prepaid Best 2016's free basic internet, you have to unsubscribe your current internet add-on that has finished.

2. Ensure that your phone's mobile data switch is on and is using correct Digi APN settings

3. If your device is dual SIM, ensure that you have selected the correct SIM card for internet usage

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements