Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

New Digi Super Terrer

I recently subscribe to this new plan. As I read, it has unlimited internet starts from 12am-12pm. As I hotspot my phone to my laptop, it takes my monthly quota away. Well, the digi never indicates whether this unlimited quota does not supports the hotspot.

So the questions are:

1. Do this unlimited 12am-12pm plan does not support hotspot?

2. Is it high-speed internet or just a lite internet? (as I download and speedtest the other day, it indicates 1.8mbps only)

3. Is it really unlimited?? (Last time I subscribed to the one day pass high-speed "unlimited" internet, it turns out only 10gb)

4. When I watch youtube around that unlimited time, it still consumed my quota on the free 2.5gb weekly. So this is not eligible for youtube?

Please sometimes, when you people make an ads, do make it clear as glass, so your customers easily know what plan suitable for their subscription.
Thanks.

# Digi Prepaid Live user.
Highlighted

Re: New Digi Super Terrer

[ Edited ]

1. No, state in FUP (Or I thought so, can't double check since the page is currently inaccessable at this moment [fishy]). I tried, it just eat away your general usage quota instead, both devices.

2. "2mbps is high speed internet", they said.

3. Yes it is. (One-time Unlimited pass capped at 20GB now, not very convenient, as it will leave you whole day on 64kps internet if used up completely. IMO, they should just change to 20GB a days then banish all other inferior package listed there, like 5GB midnight, 5GB a day or 5GB 12pm-12am... it just doesn't make sense!)

4. I don't have the answers yet, AS I AM STILL STUCK WITH BASE QUOTA WHEN I SHOULD NOW BE USING SUPERTERERRR UNLIMTED INTERNET TO TRY OUT MMO GAME! ( Do ask LiveChat for faster response.)

Highlighted

1. They should put it on the ads, like what they've done to their postpaid plans on super what-so-ever they called it. They mentioned "unlimited internet & hotspot" and some plans "umlimited internet & 15gb hotspot". When they make it like that, its was easy to us to choose which we one we really wants. How hard can it be?

2. Speed test indicates 1.8mbps, while update 100mb file on google play, the speed is around kbps only. But its ok for me, still "fast" indeed.

3. See what I mean.. Its better for them to put the exact amount of the internet they had to offer, again, how hard can it be. Giddy good when its really unlimited.

4. I think as a digi live prepaid user, they still consumed the free youtube data. Hope to get the answer soon..

Im so new in this, so I dont have any idea what is LiveChats here means. 😅
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

1. They could, they don't. They did however said 'Terms and Conditions applied', which is suffice, in legal pratice.

2. 2mbps = 250kBps. Given it is LTE, gaming should be 'okay', streaming get shorter buffer on 360p res, and less worry about quota draining apps. Time and patience are at cost however.

3. I am glad this 'is' unlimited. But if unusual high quota  usage are recorded, Digi could use FUP to ... well maintain the system. But that problem will be none existance, given that this only has 2mbps to begin with.

4. If mobile, get MyDigi apps, Login> Open menu > Support > Swipe to LiveChat > type in watever you want > Wait 2~15min, CS will answer you question > probably. If technical problem arise, they redirect problem to right department to solve them. Expect 1~2+days to get done.

Highlighted

They said unlimited high speed Internet.
But just 2 mbps...
So frustrating 😤...
Highlighted

yeah me too have some problem .. it feel like data sucker !! my free 5gb already gone around unlimited data (12am-12pm) why ??
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
why when I subscribe to Super Terrer 38 with free 5gb + unlimited data (12am-12pm) my 5gb data get deducted although not in time yet (7.56am) !!
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Gd1998, this topic was discussing about using phone hotspot with Super Terrer plan. I assume you're having similar issue that your main quota is deducted when you use hotspot?

Kindly note that the unlimited data quota is not applicable for Hotspot/Tethering usage.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Next time do mention the unlimited one is not supported with hotspot. .thank you so much for not being clear.. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Support

You may refer to FAQs > Super Tererrr > Super Tererrr Internet + Call Plans > question 9, Fendi12.

https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!