27-11-2017 08:11 PM
28-11-2017 01:05 AM - edited 28-11-2017 01:59 AM
1. No, state in FUP (Or I thought so, can't double check since the page is currently inaccessable at this moment [fishy]). I tried, it just eat away your general usage quota instead, both devices.
2. "2mbps is high speed internet", they said.
3. Yes it is. (One-time Unlimited pass capped at 20GB now, not very convenient, as it will leave you whole day on 64kps internet if used up completely. IMO, they should just change to 20GB a days then banish all other inferior package listed there, like 5GB midnight, 5GB a day or 5GB 12pm-12am... it just doesn't make sense!)
4. I don't have the answers yet, AS I AM STILL STUCK WITH BASE QUOTA WHEN I SHOULD NOW BE USING SUPERTERERRR UNLIMTED INTERNET TO TRY OUT MMO GAME! ( Do ask LiveChat for faster response.)
28-11-2017 02:12 AM
28-11-2017 02:30 PM - edited 28-11-2017 03:57 PM
1. They could, they don't. They did however said 'Terms and Conditions applied', which is suffice, in legal pratice.
2. 2mbps = 250kBps. Given it is LTE, gaming should be 'okay', streaming get shorter buffer on 360p res, and less worry about quota draining apps. Time and patience are at cost however.
3. I am glad this 'is' unlimited. But if unusual high quota usage are recorded, Digi could use FUP to ... well maintain the system. But that problem will be none existance, given that this only has 2mbps to begin with.
4. If mobile, get MyDigi apps, Login> Open menu > Support > Swipe to LiveChat > type in watever you want > Wait 2~15min, CS will answer you question > probably. If technical problem arise, they redirect problem to right department to solve them. Expect 1~2+days to get done.
22-04-2018 07:56 AM - edited 22-04-2018 08:02 AM
23-04-2018 12:05 PM
@Gd1998, this topic was discussing about using phone hotspot with Super Terrer plan. I assume you're having similar issue that your main quota is deducted when you use hotspot?
Kindly note that the unlimited data quota is not applicable for Hotspot/Tethering usage.
19-07-2018 09:53 AM - edited 19-07-2018 09:57 AM
You may refer to FAQs > Super Tererrr > Super Tererrr Internet + Call Plans > question 9, Fendi12.