Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

NO SERVICE WITH EXPIRED LINE

Everytime my line  expires, the service is cut off from time to time. even without using digi as my main service provider, it disrupts both of my simcards. This only happens when my digi line is expired, it wont happen when it's still active. I'm very sad about this, because calls and messages can't go through.

This never happens in the past, why now? lol

Highlighted

Re: NO SERVICE WITH EXPIRED LINE

Community Manager

@Nuwaa wrote:

Everytime my line  expires, the service is cut off from time to time. even without using digi as my main service provider, it disrupts both of my simcards. This only happens when my digi line is expired, it wont happen when it's still active. I'm very sad about this, because calls and messages can't go through.

This never happens in the past, why now? lol

Do you mean that you're using a dual SIM phone, and Digi SIM can affect another SIM card of other telco? That should not have happened and it is not within Digi's control. 

Your phone may have settings to select which SIM slot to use for internet. If your Digi SIM is unavailable, make sure you're selecting the correct SIM slot for internet/calls.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.