Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Mystery hidden charge

Hi. Has anyone received this text "You have used RM3* on Internet. Just use another RM5* on Internet to enjoy FREE surfing till 12 am!*excl GST"?
I am not subscribed to any internet plan at the moment, and yes I have switched off my mobile data in my phone settings. All my auto updates are even switched off. I want to stop this and I cant find a way. This is really upsetting as I checked my "itemized usage" list from the DiGi Connect app and somehow Im being charge 0.50 sen a few times amounting to RM3.00. I feel cheated and please DiGi get it together. Do something about this. I called customer service and the very best answer she could give me was "to check with Apple" (as Im currently using an iPhone 6+. I dont and cant see what is the connection with Apple Inc. charging me RM3.00??? It is DiGi who charge me this RM3.00. Mind you this has been going on for quite sometime and I only realise my credit is being deducted. I thought it was some ad for buying internet plan. Please I need clarification on this matter. I feel very cheated and upset about this.

Re: Mystery hidden charge

dik Member
I have the same problem too

Re: Mystery hidden charge

Community Manager

@Serra and  @dik, you can call our Helpline to disable your PAYU (pay as you use) internet to avoid any unwanted internet charges.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.