Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My balance/credit still has not been added after top up

Hello, I need an explanation. Why my balance/credit is still RM 0.00 after top up? Though I got messages from DIGI that said the reload has succeeded.

Is it because I had used the internet when my internet quota has ended and there was no credit anymore on my sim card? So it was like I owe to DIGI, then when I top up the credit, DIGI took it from my balance? Please help me, because I don't know what's going on.

Re: My balance/credit still has not been added after top up

Community Manager
You were charged pay-as-you-use data charges after your daily quota finished. Further, you have subscription of RM5 daily internet and subsequent RM30 monthly internet. Please register on MyDigi and login to view your charges details.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Hi I am having the same problems. Have Digi reload your top up ever since?

Support

Hi, RaySyd66.

Have you checked the charges details via MyDigi as suggested by Digi_Jodipy?

Click at Usage then scroll down to Itemized Usage. Plan Usage will appear. Proceed to filter date (choose from the last reload) and a list of transactions will appear. You can track what transaction that used-up the reload.

Kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance k :-)

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have same proplem too please help me.

Rea: My balance/credit still has not been added after top up

i have same proplem looking for help.i want my RM50.00 back pls help me phone number01133200490

Why

Support

Hi Harrison, kindly PM inbox the phone number for checking. Tq

Same problem

Community Manager
Ezra, please PM our community support as above your post for further checking.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.