Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: My balance/credit still has not been added after top up

Today I just reload in total  Rm30.00 for 3 transactions for RM10.00 each, two transactions were using DiGi Apps and another one was via DiGi Reload page. All  3 transactions was a success and already deducted from my Maybank account and it says it has been transferred to Merchant account (something like that). But I never received massage & I check my DiGi apps for balance, no change.

My DiGi number is: +60149960721

Highlighted

Having the same issue here. Reloaded RM30 via Maybank2U option in MyDigi apps, money deducted from bank account but did not receive any credits. H/p: 60163210984

Highlighted

Support

Kindly PM us <here> if the reload amount still not updated to your number. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

some error after im reload with digi app. until now my balance still not been added. tq
Highlighted

Support

Hi erinadeen. If you haven't received the credit you bought, please PM (inbox) us for further assistance ya. Thank you and stay safe!

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I have get my top up yet
Highlighted

I pay online through fpx .. Has approved.. But i check my balance no credit .. Rm0.00
Highlighted

Support

Good evening. Please PM us if you still haven't received the credit ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I have reloaded Rm10 to my digi prepaid number but i dont receive any email or sms and the balance is not reflected in my account, please help My number 016-653 4032

I reload using The digi  website https://www.digi.com.my/shop/prepaid-plans/top-up/mobile
The transaction in my Maybank details:

T011155534820 * Digi Telecommu

Highlighted

Re: My credit still has not been added after top up

[ Edited ]

I have reloaded Rm10 to my digi prepaid number but my balance/credit still has not been added after top up, Please help me.   Anything please  reply me at this  email mazu012@gmail.com

The transaction details is below 
Date :  24/2/2020
Time :  09:37:34  a.m