Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

My account was deducted by "Excel Learn Games" without any agreement

My account was deducted by "Excel Learn Games" without any agreement as like as attached picture.

I called live chat on 26 Dec 2018, about this matter, and the rep said he will "unsubscribe" the service, but I totally didn't subscribed the service.

Anyway, My account is still being deducted by the service.

How can I stop this malicious deduction?

Highlighted

Re: My account was deducted by "Excel Learn Games" without any agreement

same to me deducted rm3.50 this is **bleep** **bleep**
Highlighted

I never subscribe any learning **bleep**ing games....hopes digi help me fix and refund for the unexpected deduct the credit...butoh pak hg la curi kredit bab1 la
Highlighted

DIGI MOTHA FAKER
Highlighted

I attach my problem motha faker..SON of **bleep** puk1mak anjing anak haram
Highlighted

DIGI CINA BABI ANJING PUK1MAK
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi 01133136406, sorry for the late reply. Excel-learn is an apps store that promotes game-based learning that available for Pre-school or Teens/Adults. A TAC code will be sent and need to be validated prior to activation. Activation & purchase flow as below.

Since this is a third-party service, we are regret to inform you that we don't have the access to unsubscribe the service from here Smiley Sad If you never heard about this service or received the TAC code, advisable for you to contact the service provider directly for further info & refund. Details as below:

Phone : 03-5621 3253
Email : help@synergygames.com.my

Highlighted

i also got the same problem, Digi please help me unsubscribe this Email Learc Game..it's really frustrating

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Yuuu wrote:

i also got the same problem, Digi please help me unsubscribe this Email Learc Game..it's really frustrating

@Yuuu , since it is a third party service, please follow the guide from Digi_Yaya to contact the provider for further clarification and unsubscription.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I have the same problem too.  I guess it is from Digi itself because the game called "Digi Excel Learn games". We never subscribe this game but it deduct from our account because we are Digi consumer.

Hence, only Digi can do it on our account. Hi guys, I did request for refund after terminate this service. Please call to Digi Helpline for getting back the refund. Don't donate your money to them, poor Digi.