Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

My Super Long Life Has Expired

Hello there,
May i know how to reactivate my digi prepaid super long life?
It shows "No Service" on my phone. And i could not check balance or reactivate my digi super long life. And it shows "Error performing request Unknow Error.
The last time i received sms from digi was Friday 17 March 2017.
How do i get back my number?
Can i top up my prepaid again and get my number reactivate?

My number is 014 6353 328.
Currently i'm staying abroad.

Thanks.

Re: My Super Long Life Has Expired

Community Manager

Hello @Kekeh, do you know which prepaid plan are you currently using? Only certain Best Prepaid now have Super Long Life 365: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Super-Long-Life/ta-p/13004

Your account must have credit and not expired to roam overseas, otherwise you will not have network service. You can try to reload your account online through Digi website or MyDigi app.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Hi, i forgot which plan. As i know i was using super long life one year ago. And i forgot to reloaded back. I think its expired, because when i register to this digi community, i could not use my digi's number. I registered with oversea's number. In fact just now i could not reloaded credit to my digi 's number, it says " please insert a valid number". How do i get my number back please?
Should i buy a new sim card with the same number and ask someone to post to me?
Or do you have another option for me?
Thanks

Support

Hi,  Kekeh.

Based on the record, the mobile number has already been terminated.

We wish to inform that we unable to retrieve and reactivate the number once a Prepaid account has been terminated :-(

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Thank you...😢😢😢

Support

You're welcome, Kekeh.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor
Apa cara yang boleh selesai kan masalah ini . Please help me

Support

thelast, sila PM kami nombor telefon anda untuk semakan lanjut mengenai status akaun ya, TQ.

Have a pleasant day!