Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

My Internet subscription was renew but the quota does not add in the quota balance

Hello. I have a problem here. Last night i just had topup my credit with RM30 for renewing my internet subscription as it has come to expired date.  After i've done that, i got a message tell me that i can redeem my super deals and check my internet balance has been add by 3.0GB. the problem right here is that when i woke up in the next  morning i got a message told me that my subscription for monthly RM30(3GB) has been suspended due to insufficient credit balance. As i check in MyDigi app the quota suddenly disappear and my balance quota turn to 0.0MB but at my subscription showed me that my subscription is right there and expired for next month. My credit also has already been deducted last night. I am really disappointed with this service. Please help me to retrieve back my quota as i can't speak with the DIgi Customer service to report this problem and get solutionSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

Re: My Internet subscription was renew but the quota does not add in the quota balance

Contributor
I think maybe they having a technical issue...dun worry...if anything happen maybe digi will refund to u...u can try check ur internet tomorrow...chill...😁😁😁

Re: My Internet subscription was renew but the quota does not add in the quota balance

Community Manager

Is your account credit zero? Even if you have a subscription, your prepaid must have credit and not expired.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

Hi HazimNordin,

Please PM us your phone number and full name (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) for further checking.

Thanks.