Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Monthly subscription RM30 activated after reloading

The 30-days monthly subscription was auto subcribed without doing anything after my reload of RM5 (total balance was RM32+), hence it able to deduct the RM30 for the plan above.

Anyone has similar experience? If so, how to inform of this error / unsubscribe with getting back the credit refund? Thanks guys

Re: Monthly subscription RM30 activated after reloading

The 30-days monthly subscription was auto subcribed without doing anything after my reload of RM5 (total balance was RM32+), hence it able to deduct the RM30 for the plan above.

How to inform of this error / unsubscribe with getting back the credit refund?

Community Manager

Data plans will be auto-renewed automatically. It would have been automatically renewed if you had enough credits, hence when you reloaded, the data plan renewed. 

If you do not want a data plan to be renewed, you will have to unsubscribe the data plan before it expires.  Once a data plan has been renewed, it cannot be be refunded.

Please note that unsubscribing a data plan will also forfeit any remaining quota in it.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

Just to add, cancellation of package is via the *116# menu >> Unsubscribe >> follow the instruction appeared until you receive a confirmation SMS.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

omg this just happened to me too and they got my rm35 for nothing. really mad rn considering changing my service provider

Support

bbi, you can follow the above cancellation steps if you don't want the plan to be auto renewed.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!