Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Monthly Internet Plan Not Working

Hi there,

I have subscribed monthly internet package worth RM28. Its only 10 days and I can't use my internet anymore. I do have credit but I can't make outgoing calls neither can use the internet.

What is this problem? Why I can't use internet while I still have 20 days left.

Please respond.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Monthly Internet Plan Not Working

i assume your kredit validity already expired. you need to make new reload or buy validity.

this new system from digi is forcing us to buy validity/reload. last time got 30 validity for rm8. now no more.

i mnp to digi as to save some spending. now they are forcing us to buy validity/reload then can use all free or not free have to buy internet plan.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@faizi wrote:

Hi there,

I have subscribed monthly internet package worth RM28. Its only 10 days and I can't use my internet anymore. I do have credit but I can't make outgoing calls neither can use the internet.

What is this problem? Why I can't use internet while I still have 20 days left.

Please respond.

Thanks.

Check your prepaid validity by dialing *126# or *128#. You need to have an active prepaid in order to make phone calls and to use your internet quota.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Thanks @dmix. This is insane that I have credit and my monthly package but can't use it.

Highlighted

Thanks @MrOctopusK

Highlighted

Community Manager

@faizi wrote:

Thanks @dmix. This is insane that I have credit and my monthly package but can't use it.

Good to find out the issue, @faizi. Always keep your prepaid active, because that will keep your subscription services uninterrupted. Moreover, an expired prepaid will be terminated after a grace period of 75 or 90 days, depending on the prepaid plan you have.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hey, I have a question.

I'm using Digi monthly plan 28. By right I should have paid RM 30 on the 28th of August. But due to some reasons I forgot to pay on that particular date.

Is it possible for me to pay it now and still continue using this plan without any problems? I need an urgent reply.
Thanks
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Abby_CB, Yes you may proceed to reload now and continue using the plan as usual Smiley Happy Thank you.

Highlighted

I have already purchase digi RM30 7gb plan but I was not working...I can't use my data my phone number 0166590163
Highlighted

Support

Hi yeewenxi. Please make sure that your Mobile Data is turned ON and your APN is set according to the Digi settings. For further assistance, you can PM (inbox) us ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!