Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Monthly 5G + Free 30G internet

Contributor

Big Bonus free 1G (1-7pm)  is so **bleep** slow... most of the time will show NO CONNECTION or LIMITED CONNECTION!!  What's the purpose to offer such promotion/plan? This is very annoying and inconvenience to user. I can't connect to internet during noon time! Please solved the problem ASAP!! 

Highlighted

Re: Monthly 5G + Free 30G internet

Community Manager

Hi @Sky143711, sorry to hear about your experience. Does this slowness occur noticably at a location? Perhaps you can report your network incident using MyDigi app: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Contributor

This problem will start everyday  at 1pm - 7pm. ( after i subscribe to this plan) Out of this time the speed will back to normal..  I dont want to download that digi apps. Is it posibble to report this network incident at here? 

Highlighted

Community Manager

You can report your issue through Digi Live Chat (10am-9pm) or PM one of our support according to the guide here: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.