Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Misuse of the term "Unlimited"

Hi, I just wanna say that you should not trick your customers this way. The "RM8 Unlimited internet all day" should change name to "RM8 20GB all day plan" because that is what it is. I subscribed to this plan before under the impression of being able to use an UNLIMITED QUOTA of internet for the peiod of one day but surprisingly, after using it for 20GB, the speed starts to slow down. I thought maybe it was just my phone, so I subscribed once more and guess what? After 20GB it starts to slow down again. I was very furious because I have been tricked alive by you guys. Yes, I know that you said that "We have to cap the internet to make sure everyone gets the same best speed". Well then say so in your plan......do not put  the UNLIMITED word  in your plan if you are not going to offer a really unlimited experience because in our mind (the customers), when you say UNLIMITED, we will think it's UNLIMITED QUOTA. I also know that you might meant different thing when you said UNLIMITED because that word has a broad meaning and I know that this is one of your marketing strategies to let people to invest more money in you so please, I BEG YOU, change the "RM8 Unlimited All Day Internet" to "RM8 20GB All Day Internet" PLEASE. That's all I am asking, JUST CHANGE THE NAME.

Untitled.jpg

Re: Misuse of the term "Unlimited"

Community Manager
Thank you for your feedback, Falennor.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

SuperUser

just curious... what were you doing in that 24 hours that you can actually finish up 20GB?

my plan gives me 15GB for one month and i do sometimes find it difficult to finish it...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

bot reply or real user worker? 

Community Manager
This is a forum that people can come together to discuss and chat together. No bots in here.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Unlimited RM38.
Not sure about the data cap, but speed is limited to 5mbps.

So true and it's suck right. Cause that's what they are. 😅