Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Mengenai pendaftaran dan pengaktifan kad sim.

i have bought digi live yesterday
.. but the simcard have not active.. can you help me?? please activate my simcard..
Highlighted

Support

Hi fahmiikh17,

Usually, the Registration process will be done within 24hrs. If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the simpack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status. You can also bring the original sim pack to any Digi Store to assist with the registration. TQ 

Highlighted

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Plan Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet activated. My number is 0166107827. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not and how can I activate it may you guide me,tq
Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi Zainol1098, the mobile number 0166107827 has been registered, you will have to make your first call, choose your preferred language and then press "1" to activate your sim card. Thank you.

Highlighted

No 016-8292461 belum di aktifkan lagi..mohon bantuan..
Highlighted

Support

Proses pendaftaran akan dilakukan dalam tempoh 24jam, Alharomain. Kami akan sentiasa cuba untuk mempercepatkannya. Jika sudah lebih dari tempoh ini, kami mohon anda bawa semua dokumen dan sim pack yang diberikan ke outlet yang sama untuk semakan semula jika terdapat gangguan untuk pendaftaran sebelum ini. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I bought new sim in 10th july 2017 but until now my number not register yet.can u check for me. This is my number i buy 01126738487. Pls check because i dont know why like this. If another line only take 5 to 10 minutes. Pls update asap.
Highlighted

Support

Kindly bring the SIM pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status, Biebaby.
We unable to proceed with a new registration via this channel :-( TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Daftar sim card
Highlighted

Support

Nombor ini belum didaftarkan lagi, suhard.
Proses pendaftaran akan dilakukan dalam tempoh 24jam dan kami akan sentiasa cuba untuk mempercepatkannya. Jika sudah lebih dari tempoh ini, kami mohon anda bawa semua dokumen dan sim pack yang diberikan ke outlet yang sama untuk semakan semula jika terdapat gangguan untuk pendaftaran sebelum ini. 

Mohon maaf di atas kesulitan ini.

Have a pleasant day!