Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Mengenai pendaftaran dan pengaktifan kad sim.

Valued Contributor

Hi Shawal2, harap maaf, nombor telefon 01133316463 tidak dapat diaktif semula kerana ia sudah ditamat dan sedang dijual semula atas pasaran sebagai sim pek baru. Terima kasih.

Tolong active. Kn number. Saya

Support

@MuhdNurFadzli, tolong PM kami nombor telefon and di <sini> untuk semakan lanjut ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I just bought a new Digi sim pack and but the number hasn't registered yet.

I just called DiGi service line and I was told to go to DiGi counter for self-registration. Is it possible to just do it online? Or I'll have to go DiGi centre.  

Re: I just bought a new Digi sim pack and but the number hasn't registered yet.

Support

Hi MarcoTeoh2020, 

Unfortunately, there's no other option besides of walk-in. Usually, the registration process will be done within 24hrs after you bought at our store. If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the simpack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status or directly walk-in to our Digi Store with the simpack. 

Thanks, 

Hi can u check for me my number 01133200483? . Already bought it today. Still cant be use.

Support

Hi Hishamdigilive,

We regret to inform that your new SIM pack has not been registered yet, please re-visit the same shop you bought it from or our Digi Store to register it. Then only you can start to activate the number. Please remember to bring along the SIM pack and your IC ya. You may check the nearest Digi Stores location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH :-)

Thanks.

B

Boleh x tlg dftarkan no ni..0168983735

Valued Contributor

Hi labu, pendaftaran hanya boleh dilaku di cawangan Digi, sila bawa ic original dan  kunjungi cawangan Digi yang berhampiran untuk pengesahan dan pendaftaran. Terima kasih.