Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

MNP rejected due to NON FULFILLMENT OF CONTRACT OBLIGATION

[ Edited ]
Hi digi, i have tried to port out of digi a few times but still encountering problem, most recent is NON FULFILLMENT OF CONTRACT OBLIGATION. My prepaid is from 2003, validity till today, remainder value is 0.71cents. No internet obligations whatsover. What could be the problem? Please advise. TQ
Highlighted

Re: MNP rejected due to NON FULFILLMENT OF CONTRACT OBLIGATION

Community Manager

@Ngan1199, do you have any internet add-on currently subscribed on your account?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Thank you for your reply, no internet add ons whatsoever, i have called CS last night, it seems that my first name and last name got mixed up in the registration 14years ago. Thanks for your reply anyway.
Highlighted

Support

Hi @Ngan1199. You may re-submit your network switching request. If there's no more issue, your new account will be activated anytime, usually within 1~2 days only. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!