Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

MNP Port-in problem

Please check my port in request.

I just receive Digi sim card from cityink courier,  but the sim card is "no service". I called my current network provider, but they say they did not receive any port out request.

Re: MNP Port-in problem

Support

Hi, unzee.

For MNP online switching, you need to inform us once the sim card is in your hand. We can only submit the MNP request to your current telco, after the confirmation.

If we submitted the request earlier than that, there's possibility that your number ported-in to Digi but you still didn't get the sim card :-(

kindly PM us <here> your number, registered name & sim card serial number for further action, if the number registered under your name. If not, get the registered owner to contact us at 0162211800 ya :-)

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi Kobi, i already  pm you my detail. thanks Man Happy

Hi, I have a YES 4G LTE prepaid card, shall I know  is it accept to port in to DIGI?

Support

Yes, tony7749. :-) You can submit your switching request through our Digi website http://goo.gl/OHysig or any our Digi Store or authorized dealer  https://goo.gl/ZEtGMT. Thanks.

I already received my new digi simcard. But still no confirmation from celcom.

Support

FaizZailani, kindly PM us your phone number, full name, the last 4-digit of your IC & SIM card serial number (8960xxxxx) <here> to check on the delivery & port-in status, please. TQ.

I already received my new digi simcard. But still no confirmation from celcom.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Saya sudah terima sim kad mnp dr digi.. Tp rangkaian celcom masih ada.. Apakah status mnp saya??

How do I request  to port out from yes 4G? I cannot receive SMS or calls with the yes sim card, so how to do I switch to digi and activate the digi sim card that I have ordered online? The digi sim card that I bought had been delivered to me already.

Support

Hi liyangxx, please PM to our Inbox so we can assist you further. Thank You