Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: MCO free 1GB

I cannot redeem the free MCO 1 gb internet
Highlighted

Support

Hi Applewatermelon. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking?

Highlighted

Support

Hi llyn. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking?

Highlighted

I redeem but can't use from 8am till 6pm, it only connect my very slow "500 MB Free Basic Internet (New Best V1)", why?
Highlighted

Support

euromax, kindly PM us your phone number over <here> for further clarification on the account details, please. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Y I can't get the mco free data
Highlighted

Support

Please PM you phone number over <here> for further assistance, Baladj. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I couldnt redeem to free 1gb internet. I entered the code but it says unavailable. Please help.
Highlighted

Support

Kindly check your PM and provide us with your phone number ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

Do you have to redeem or to reactivate it everyday?

And what about broad band plans.  The phone activation does not work. Do you have to call customer every day? Just to redeem the free 1 gig internet?